We understand that your problem is unique to you and therefore each task is a one-off. We also understand making the decision to engage a private investigator can be a difficult one. So we find it helpful to you if you have an understanding of what this will cost you. Therefore unlike other agencies, we have published our pricing structure and are happy to give a more tailored quote upon request after we have a better understanding of your situation.
£85.00 per single hour (per operative) - typically each tasking would only require one operative.
- Fully inclusive of all costs, includes mobile, static, day and night and other general costs, car fuel etc
- Includes all case preparation and full professional reporting
- We do not charge any travel time to and from task location
- You get each full hour worked on the case
- Personal Case Manager liaison
- Block hours can be split over multiple days with a minimum of 5 hours per parcel
Pre-Paid Surveillance Packages
- 10-hour package £750 (save £100.00)
- 15-hour package £1125 (save £150.00)
- 20-hour package £1300 (save £400.00)
- 30-hour package £1950 (save £600.00) Best Value Package
You would have an individual team member as your liaison and single point of contact here at Cotswold Private Investigations. They will manage your case as it progresses and provide you with regular updates during the investigation.
Vehicle Tracking GPS
Tracker Installation and Removal Fee (each installation is typically carried out overnight usually around 3 - 5:00 AM).
£149.00 (£74.50 x 2) and thereafter £35.00 per day with a minimum of 4 days.
- Mileage - For tasks that require our personnel to travel outside of the Cotswold ANOB designated area mileage will be charged at £0.39p per mile.
- Deposits - Due to the open-ended nature of a typical day we do require a working deposit of £425.00 to be paid before any operative can be tasked. Any additional expenses (for example - overnight accommodation, if required) will be listed and charged separately.